I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
- And of all things visible and invisible.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord.
- He was begotten, not made and is of one essence with the Father.
- Through him all things were made.
- Who for us and for our salvation he came down from heaven.
- He was made incarnate by the power of the Holy Spirit, and was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
- He suffered under Pontius Pilate.
- He was crucified, died, and was buried.
- He descended into the place of the dead.
- He rose from the dead on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
- He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He shall come again to judge the living and the dead.
- His kingdom shall have no end.
I believe in the Holy Spirit.
- Who is the Lord, the Giver of Life.
- Who spoke through the Prophets.
- Who with the Father and the Son, is worshipped and glorified.
I believe in one holy Church.
- Which is universal, and for all peoples.
- Which is the Communion of Saints.
- It is timeless and beyond the reach of mortal death.
I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins.
I look for the resurrection of the dead, and life everlasting.
- Which is a bodily resurrection.
- The righteous shall enter the world which is to come.
- The righteous shall not taste of death again.